We are looking to expand our planning team.
- graduation planning
- curriculum development for both the women & children
- speaker planning
- meal planning
- childcare planning
Mentors are a critical part of the series. Get in touch with us if you’re able to impact these women and our community through the following:
- Share your own experiences of mistakes, struggles, failures and successes
- Give friendly, unbiased support and encouragement
- Be a sounding board for her ideas
- Listen and provide constructive advice or feedback
- Correct any misunderstandings when they happen
- Maintain and respect privacy, honesty, and integrity
Your financial contributions support positive change, learning, growth and healing for women in the Fond du Lac Area.
Please make checks payable to Women’s Empowerment Series. Donations can be mailed: Women’s Empowerment Series, 76 Western Ave. Fond du Lac, WI 54935